Live-in Respite Home Care
Find out more about our round the clock support in the comfort of your own home, from our dedicated team of specialist respite carers who can offer the high quality care you are used to when your regular care giver is away or needs a break.
What are the benefits of Live-in respite care?
At Abicare, we know that now and again, everyone needs a break. We understand that every client is different, and every care plan must be tailored to suit each individual’s needs. We are on hand to offer the high quality care you are used to, even when your regular care giver is away or needs some time off, so that you and those around you can have total peace of mind and reassurance. Our team of experienced carers are on hand to support our clients to set realistic goals and activities so that they can live life as fully and independently as possible.
What does Live-in respite care include?
At Abicare, we strive to encourage our clients to live as independently as possible. As well as personal care and companionship, our Live-in carers will help you to continue activities that you or your loved one enjoys for as long as possible. Live-in respite care might include the following:
- Live-in care in a specialist area
- Personal care – bathing, dressing, going to the toilet and supervision of medicine
- Low-support medical care, including care post surgery such as keeping a wound clean
- Specialist care – we have highly skilled carers who are experienced in looking after clients with a variety of specialist conditions, so we can offer the high quality of care you are used to even when your needs are highly specific
- Light housework – laundry, shopping or walking the dog
- Help with preparing your favourite meals
- Accompanying you on trips
- Companionship – Sometimes the smallest things make the biggest difference, and it’s a huge comfort to have a friendly face around the house who is there for a cup of tea and a chat as well as to offer more physical support
- Overnight Care – If clients wake up in the night, they can be very confused or uncomfortable when they do and unable to get out of bed on their own. Our Live-in carers are on hand to offer help and reassurance during the night to ensure a client’s safety and alleviate any anxieties or discomfort
- Mobility support – We understand that clients sometimes have restricted mobility and motor neurone skills and we are on hand to support them in day-to-day tasks and to encourage them to live as independently as possible
- Running essential errands, for example collecting your medication or doing a food shop
Our specialist carers are on hand to provide 24 hour care in the comfort of your own home. Get in touch today to find out more about Live-in respite care.
Request more information or call us today - 01722 343 989
Abicare changes lives. Get in touch to find out more about how Abicare services could help the lives of you and your family.