Live-in Convalescent Home CareContact us
Find out more about our round the clock support in the comfort of your own home, from our dedicated team of specialist convalescent carers
What are the benefits of Live-in convalescent care?
At Abicare, we understand that every client needing convalescent care has their own, unique needs depending on their illness, injury or surgery, and every care plan must be tailored accordingly. Our team of experienced carers are on hand to support our clients to set realistic goals and activities and to take advantage of the things that they can do, so that they can regain as much independence as possible and work towards returning to a standard of living where round the clock support is no longer necessary. Having a Live-in carer ensures a client’s safety if they are unable to live alone at home on their own for a while, and so offers reassurance both to them and those around them.
What does Live-in convalescent care include?
At Abicare, we strive to encourage our clients to work towards living as independently as possible, in whatever ways their condition will allow. As well as personal care and companionship, our Live-in carers will help you to take part in activities that you or your loved one enjoys and are capable of. Live-in convalescent care might include the following:
- Personal care – bathing, dressing, going to the toilet and supervision of medicine
- Low-support medical care, including pain management and care post surgery such as keeping a wound clean
- Light housework – laundry, shopping or walking the dog
- Help with preparing your favourite meals
- Accompanying you on trips
- Companionship – Sometimes the smallest things make the biggest difference, and it’s a huge comfort to have a friendly face around the house who is there for a cup of tea and a chat as well as to offer more physical support
- Overnight Care – If clients needing convalescent care wake up in the night, they can be in a lot of pain unable to get out of bed on their own. Our Live-in carers are on hand to offer help and reassurance during the night to ensure a client’s safety and alleviate any anxieties or discomfort
- Mobility support – We understand that clients needing convalescent care sometimes have restricted mobility and we are on hand to support them in day-to-day tasks and to help them regain as much independence as possible
- Running essential errands, for example collecting your medication or doing a food shop
- Respite Care – If you are someone’s regular care giver, and you need some extra support or some time off, our team of carers can step in and help and give you peace of mind knowing that your loved one is receiving the high quality of care that they are used to
Our specialist carers are on hand to provide 24 hour care in the comfort of your own home. Get in touch today to find out more about Live-in Convalescent care
Request more information or call us today - 01722 343 989
Abicare changes lives. Get in touch to find out more about how Abicare services could help the lives of you and your family.