Interested in working in the UK as a Live-in carer?
Well with Abicare you can.
Abicare offers flexibility – You can still live at home in Spain, but have the opportunity to come and work in the UK as a live-in carer on a flexible basis*.
Every carer that joins us is immediately part of the Abicare family and the carers that we have recruited from overseas throughout the years are no exception.
Whether you have experience of providing domiciliary care or if you’re an experienced live-in carer, we’d love to hear from you.
If you lack professional experience but have cared for a family member or loved one, you should still apply. You will receive full training, shadowing and dedicated support from our senior carers and managers.
Why join Abicare?
Abicare is a leading provider of Live-in care across England and South Wales, with a wealth of experience in delivering person-centred care. As a Live-in carer you will be on hand to give our client and their loved ones reassurance and peace of mind, allowing the client to stay in their own home for as long as possible, in familiar surroundings.
When you join Abicare as a Live-in carer, you become part of the Abicare Family – receiving free training, a free Care Certificate qualification, and career development opportunities, to name but a few!
We have been quick to adapt to the Covid19 crisis from offering online training to issuing new safety policies and a strong supply of PPE – the safety of our Carers and our Clients is paramount to us.
What we offer!
When you join Abicare you become part of our Abicare family. As a live-in carer you will receive a huge amount of benefits, including:
Pay and other benefits
- Weekly rates of upto £867 per week.
- Seasonal welcome bonus.
- Refer a friend bonus.
- We will pay you to attend our 3-day training course and reimburse the cost of travel and accommodation up to £300.
- Sick pay and company pension scheme.
- 28 days per year holiday pay (pro rata).
- Discounted online and retail shopping.
- Paid 4 weekly pay or a weekly payment.
- Travel expenses reimbursed when travelling to client’s home.
- Food provided whilst living with the client.
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities (nationally recognised qualification routes).
- A free Care Certificate qualification.
- Free online training using e-learning training system.
- Continued support from your team and manager.
- Regular team meetings and social events.
- Access to wellbeing programs.
- 24/7 on call emergency support network.
What our carers say
l completed my training and l loved every moment of it. Leonie was very warm and friendly throughout my training, and l am so excited to start with Abicare.
– Ellen Chigora, Live-in carer
Working for Abicare has changed my life! A supportive company who are friendly, helpful and understanding.
– Carer, Bradford-on-Avon
Contact us today to register your interest and our Spain-based recruitment specialist will be in touch! Please only register if you have the right to work in the UK!
Request more information or call us today - 0034 711085209
To apply, you need to have the Right To Work in the UK.